Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kitsuné Maison Compilation 8 (&party)

The new compilation is out, and once again it features only the best of new releases. Not only is the cover design pretty damn cool, but seeing the list of artists featured sent me straight to amazon to order a copy for myself :)

Among my current favourites, The Drums and Le Corps Mince de Francoise, the record also features French Horn Rebellion, Slagsmalsklubben, My Tiger My Timing and many more...

For a sneak preview, either visit the Kitsuné website or check out the funny promo video:




I wish I could keep this hidden from everyone else as I myself won't be in Berlin this weekend to join the fun, but there's a Kitsuné party @ Ritter Butzke this weekend that promises to knock your socks off. Various DJs that are also represented on the new compilation will be spinning, so if all of my advertisement for the CD didn't convince you yet, go and see for yourself!