Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Wrap Coat

While temperatures are slowly but surely decreasing, it's time to invest in something that'll keep you warm AND still look fashionable. All. Winter. Long! Think about it, finding a stylish winter coat that doesn't make you look like Frosty the Snowman or a big fat penguin isn't as easy as it sounds... I myself have been struggling with this over the past couple of years. Part of that goes to the fact that, even if equipped with a Canada Goose original heli-arctic parka, I'd still be freezing my ass off.

But what happens when you go on an outdoor-date or some event that requires you to stand outside in the freezing cold for hours? Would you like to be caught wearing that skiing jacket your mom bought in the 80s, just because 'it's soo warm and cozy'? Thought so.

Thus, I present to all ladies out there, my absolute favourite as far as this season's winter coats go: The Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Wrap Coat. It's a wool blend coat in a muted gray. The neck is draped, making the coat flow smoothly to the waist, where it can be tied with a broad belt. Besides a cute pattern on the inside lining, this coat features wide arms (perfect for when you're layering sweathirts below it) and large side pockets. I'm in love! Good thing this gem only costs $1438, right?

For more details or to order an early christmas present for me, visit La Garconne.