Following a tradition that's been established throughout the past few years, I will share with you 5 of my favourite online blogs. Why? There's a good amount of great blogs out there that you'd really enjoy, if you knew about them. Someone, I don't know who, started this a couple of years ago... I love the idea!
Anyways, here's the deal: Everyone keeping an online blog may use this day to honour 5 of his personal favourites. No restrictions on content or language... just go for it!
5 of my fave sources of inspiration (and procrastination, for that matter...)
1) Le Coolcats Blog - selected DJs and artists signed by the french record label ED BANGER share their thoughts and impressions of day-to-day life.
2) GLAMCANYON - if you've never seen Katja Hentschel's amazing photography, you're either not from Berlin, lacking an internet connection (unlikely, as you're currently viewing an online blog) or have been shacked up at home for the past years. This is one of her many projects, a streetstyle blog focused mainly on people in and from Berlin.
3) Dirtyglam - written by a young swedish girl. Concentrates on fashion, lifestyle and aesthetic photography. Ellen (that's her name) makes great 'inspirational collages', as she likes to call them.
4) Emma Nygren - having gained national media attention and popularity through this blog, Emma Nygren is now featured in the online version of the swedish ELLE and a regular at events surrounding the swedish fashion and lifestyle scene.
5) LesMads - Last but not least, LesMads! Theirs was one of the first german blogs about fashion, culture, lifestyle and art. If it weren't for LesMads, I probably wouldn't be writing a blog myself right now. Hint hint: extremely girly ;)